Friday 26 March 2010

North South tensions: The ship sinks

A South Korean ship with more than 100 soldiers is sinking by the bank of the Yellow Sea coast, not far from the border with Phoenian.

So far it is not confirmed if it was a North korean naval attack, I will keep you updated as soon as I know something accurate from my Korean sources.

The ship sank and 50 soldiers were saved. The fate of the rest is unknown so far.

It wasn't the North Korean torpedo. What was it then? I don't know, but definitely speculation is not an information.

As soon as I know something more, you will know it too.

1 comment:

  1. Just a comment. If any of the South Korean generals was really hot blooded we would have a war by now.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog :) If you like, please comment. Keep in mind that if the comment may hurt anyone, including me, I will, by common sense, delete it :) Enjoy :)