Thursday 6 December 2012

Galaxy S4 new toy for men

 So Samsung, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE GALAXY S4 PINK


Samsung Electronics plans to unveil the latest in its Galaxy line, the S4, at a European exhibition in February, according to company officials.

They will show the phone at the biggest mobile technology fair : Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.

This was announced 3 days after Samsung's rival Apple announced some new item it comes to the market with.

Speaking about phones. Recently Lucas has showed me his new pink phone which he purchased when his regular phone was damaged.

Does anyone know why some phones are pink?

Who designes them?

Why men designers think women like pink?

I do not know for others but I hate it. 

So Samsung, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE GALAXY S4 PINK

It can be blue for that matter. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog :) If you like, please comment. Keep in mind that if the comment may hurt anyone, including me, I will, by common sense, delete it :) Enjoy :)