Saturday 24 November 2012

Electoral candidates: Ahn Cheol-soo steps out

Too soon to predict wether Democratic United Party candidate Moon Jae-in wins or looses against conservative candidate lady Park Geun-hye but there are no other candidates this time. 

Independent researcher and businessman Ahn Cheol-soo stepped out of the presidential race leaving  room for Moon Jae - in

He said at the press conference:  "I once told you I would put everything on the line to produce one final opposition candidate. Becoming president and ushering in a new politics is important to me, but I feel that the most valuable thing of all is for politicians to keep a promise once they have made one to the people."


His message was that keeping his promise as a politician was more important than becoming president. Indeed, he made keeping promises his priority as a politician.
 With this decision, the Democratic United Party's Moon Jae-in is now the sole opposition candidate to the Saenuri ( former Hannara) Party's Park Geun-hye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog :) If you like, please comment. Keep in mind that if the comment may hurt anyone, including me, I will, by common sense, delete it :) Enjoy :)